Our Current Vacancies List
Build Your Careers
Safety-conscious AC Technician who effectively manages a large volume of work orders for both commercial and residential properties. Flexible, reliable, and familiar with a multitude of testing methods and equipment, including humidity recorders, voltmeters, and airflow metres.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WORK
- Maintain, repair, and replace residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Complete highest team number of preventative maintenance jobs, site surveys, replacements, and modifications each week.
- Develop job repair plans for team to affect repairs on time.
- Follow company guidelines and government regulations on all projects.
- Explain equipment operations and assist customers with programming.
- Responded to and resolved service calls in a timely manner.
- Examined heating and air conditioning systems for signs of defects or malfunction.
- Analysed, modified, and repaired digital control systems.
- Installed air conditioning equipment and tested for proper operation.
- Completed preventative maintenance on residential and small business systems.
- Troubleshot and repaired air-conditioning equipment.
- Disassembled units, repaired broken components, and restored them to operating condition.
- Serviced electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and microprocessor controls.
- Retained careful and thorough maintenance and repair records.
- Recycled and charged refrigerants.
We are currently seeking for a certified technician to join Vishal Refrigeration team. Candidate must have High School Diploma, minimum of 2 years experience, great diagnostic skills and good knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
We are looking for a sociable and responsible person with technical knowledge to provide customers with information about services, prices, do calculations and answer questions. Candidate must have minimum 1 year experience in customer support department.
Vishal Refrigeration is seeking for a qualified person who can occupy the position of senior engineer and will lead the team of technicians. Candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering and minimum of 5 years of experience in an equivalent position.